Are the wedding dresses genuine designer wedding dresses?
- Yes, all the wedding dresses we have in stock are genuine, are from leading wedding dress designers such as Pronovias, Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee etc. They are either brand new, ex-samples or second hand wedding dresses. You can only see the wedding dress pictures taken by us, due to copyright. The pictures don't do justice, so please feel free to visit us to try the wedding dresses on.
Are all the wedding dresses second hand?
- No, we do have brand new, never worn and ex-sample wedding dresses as well, not just second hand wedding dresses.
Are the second hand wedding dresses in good condition?
- Yes, all the second hand wedding dresses are in good condition, had been dry-cleaned and they are ready to be worn again.
What if the wedding dress I choose doesn't fit perfectly? Can you alter it?
- Yes, we can recommend you a very experienced seamstress who can alter the wedding dress for you.
What sizes do you stock?
- We do try to stock a wide range of sizes, usually we have size 6-26 dresses.
Are you offering off-the-peg wedding dresses?
-Yes, all our bridal gowns are off-the-peg, ready to be taken away on the day of purchase!
Are wedding dress sizes the same as high street clothes sizes?
-All wedding dress designer's sizes are a little different, but usually they are a little smaller then normal, every day clothes. But we can tell you which wedding dress is which size and they can be altered to fit you! Almost all the time wedding dresses needs to be altered, so don't worry about what's on the label!
Sylvia was very professional, we were able to organize to see her at short notice. We’d picked out some dresses from the website which were all ready to go, and she had lots of beautiful other dresses to suggest and to try on. The first one she suggested was the dream dress I ended buying so you can see she has a great eye. You can tell she really loves wedding, as we had a lovely time chatting, and you really feel she loves what she does. Highly recommended!