Are the wedding dresses genuine designer wedding dresses?
- Yes, all the wedding dresses we have in stock are genuine, are from leading wedding dress designers. They are either brand new, ex-samples or second hand wedding dresses. You can only see the wedding dress pictures taken by us, due to copyright. The pictures don't do justice, so please feel free to visit us to try the wedding dresses on.
Are all the wedding dresses second hand?
- No, we do have brand new, never worn and ex-sample wedding dresses as well, not just second hand wedding dresses.
Are the second hand wedding dresses in good condition?
- Yes, all the second hand wedding dresses are in good condition, had been dry-cleaned and they are ready to be worn again.
What if the wedding dress I choose doesn't fit perfectly? Can you alter it?
- Yes, we can recommend you a very experienced seamstress who can alter the wedding dress for you.
What sizes do you stock?
- We do try to stock a wide range of sizes, usually we have size 6-26 dresses.
Are wedding dress sizes the same as high street clothes sizes?
-All wedding dress designer's sizes are a little different, but usually they are a little smaller then normal, every day clothes. But we can tell you which wedding dress is which size and they can be altered to fit you! Almost all the time wedding dresses
I am so happy I found Sylvia as she was so wonderful in helping me to find my dream dress. She had a huge range of dresses for me to try, and was really helpful and patient. I felt amazing in the dress all day long and was so sad to have to take it off at the end of the day. No one would ever have guessed it was second hand, and I’m so happy that I was able to wear a stunning designer dress, even if it was just for a day! I’m so glad I came to Sylvia instead of paying over the odds in a bridal shop, so I’ll be sure to recommend you to anyone I know who is getting married.